COVID-19 Mental Health + Relationship Resources
As psychotherapists, we have the tools to cope with difficult emotions like panic, anxiety, stress, and overwhelm. As couples and sex therapy specialists, we know how to support relationships in times of stress. We are well equipped to support you during this unprecedented crisis and believe it is our duty to step up and share what we know with our community. Take a look at our free webinars, blogs, and articles. We will post new resources each week – for as long as it takes to recover from this crisis.
FREE Webinars for Coping with COVID-19
How to NOT Get Divorced During the Quarantine
Is your relationship suffering from quarantine-induced distress? Couples therapist Maegan Megginson wants to help you protect your relationship during the pandemic so that you can emerge on the other side of the quarantine feeling more connected than before.
During this webinar, Maegan will walk you through…
- Common challenges couples are experiencing during the quarantine
- How to identify (and deal with) problems you cannot solve right now
- Two specific strategies that will help you safeguard your relationship from quarantine-induced damage
Accessing Pleasure in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Why pleasure matters (hint: pleasure is what you need to make it through this challenging time!)
- Common barriers to accessing pleasure
- Strategies to access pleasure in our minds and bodies
- Exercises to help you tune in to pleasurable experiences right now
Keeping Calm During COVID-19
- guide you through meditations to soothe your body
- teach you about how stress responses are probably increasing your anxiety
- walk you through actionable strategies to reduce stress so you can stay calm, cool, and collected during this crisis
Interviews to Support Your Relationship
Articles to Help You Navigate Stress
Did you know that Sunday was the first day of Spring? I spent my day visiting a nearby tulip farm enjoying the crisp air and beautiful array of bright, happy colors. The fields were still wet and muddy, but the flowers were fighting through and blooming with strength and beauty. I was struck by the contrast of the bright flowers bursting through the thick, brown mud.
Ready to talk? We’re ready to listen.
Please note this form is not encrypted communication. If you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us via telephone by calling 503-941-0856.
We will respond to your inquiry within 48 business hours.